Garmin StreetPilot 2730
StreetPilot 2730 can play MP3 files. It can also use XM NavTraffic data and receive XM audio stations with an included XM receiver.
A built-in FM modulator can rebroadcast MP3s, XM radio, and spoken turn directions to your vehicle's stereo.
Models in the StreetPilot 2700 series are rich with features and have a newer user interface than the 2600 series. Enhancements include spoken street names, 3D map view, and improved menus. Maps for the United States and Canada are pre-loaded on an internal hard drive.
- 50 US states
- Puerto Rico
- StreetPilot 2720 - same except no MP3 and works with TMC traffic data instead of XM NavTraffic
- StreetPilot 7200 - similar, with a much larger screen
- StreetPilot c550 - also includes MP3; includes TMC traffic receiver instead of option for XM NavTraffic
Keyword variations: Street Pilot 2730, SP 2730, SP2730
Reviews & Comparisons
- Link to Jay Snively's Review of Garmin StreetPilot 2730
- Link to Craig Ellison's Review of Garmin StreetPilot 2730
- see reviews for closely related models: StreetPilot 2720