Garmin StreetPilot 7200
The StreetPilot 7200 has an extra large screen and plays MP3 music & audio books.
The 7" display is a good match for larger vehicles like RVs and trucks. And if you're looking to make a flashy statement, the 7200 would certainly stand out in a smaller vehicle.
Like StreetPilot 7500, the 7200 is pre-loaded with maps for the United States and Canada. Optional features include TMC or XM NavTraffic receivers.
Models in the 7000 series are similar to models in the 2700 series, but with an extra large screen.
- 50 US states
- Puerto Rico
- StreetPilot 7500 - same except also includes dead reckoning feature
- StreetPilot 2730 - smaller and only works with XM NavTraffic
- StreetPilot 2720 - smaller, no MP3 music player and only works with TMC
- Lowrance iWay 500C - also has a fairly large screen and MP3 player
Keyword variations: Street Pilot 7200, SP 7200, SP7200
Reviews & Comparisons
- Link to Craig Ellison's Review of Garmin StreetPilot 7200 at pcmag.com
- Link to Molly Wood's Video Review of StreetPilot 7200 at cnet.com - video
- Link to John Delaney's Review of Garmin StreetPilot 7200 at cnet.com