Garmin no longer makes this model.
Models in the StreetPilot 2600 series are rich with features but have a user interface that’s a generation behind the 2700 series.
The StreetPilot 2610 uses compact flash memory for storing map data (loaded from a PC). Memory upgrades are cheap and readily available, making this a good choice for people who like 2600 series features but want to save a little money.
- Satellite Status – satellites, signal strength
- Find Menu – page 1 of 2
- Find POIs – example showing nearby mexican restaraunts
- Route Preference – options for calculating a route
- Navigation Map – city streets
- Navigation Map – approaching turn
- Navigation Map – freeway ramps
- Navigation Map – exit, close turns
- Navigation Map – destination
- Tracklog Map – track points through a parking lot
- Trip Data – shows elapsed time, distance, etc.
- Keyboard – touchscreen keyboard
- Settings / Routing – routing tab in the settings screen
- Settings / Routing / Road Preferences – settings for custom routing
- Basemap – example showing basemap
- Detail Map – example showing detail map
Included (not pre-loaded)
- 50 US states
- Puerto Rico
Keyword variations: Street Pilot 2610, SP 2610, SP2610